Become a School Campaign Champion!
Here's your opportunity to show your school spirit! Lead the staff and faculty of your school to victory and impact the community in which your students live. Funds raised at your school will support the programs and organizations that help make our community strong. CLICK HERE and our United Way representative will connect with you to partner with you and make your campaign a success!
It's EASY and FUN!!!
WHAT DOES A CHAMPION DO?
- “Cheer on” your co-workers during the United Way campaign!
- Set up a United Way Table in your best high traffic teacher spot (All items for the table will be provided).
- Send 4 weekly emails to faculty and staff (Emails provided in the Champion Packet)
- Take photos of your co-workers during the campaign. Send your photos to email@example.com. Your photos will be included on the United Way website!
- Keep the United Way table well-stocked with treats and campaign materials (provided)
- (optional) Be creative and organize an activity that will get your faculty and staff excited about United Way (Spirit Day, Hat Day, etc.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Your own “United Way T-Shirt
- A “Swag Bag” with cool United Way tchotchkes
- A “Spotlight on You” on the United Way Website. There will be a picture of you and your answer to the question, “Why should we to give back to the community?
- A chance to be the most popular faculty/staff at your school!
OUR GOAL IS 100% PARTICIPATION
To learn more, CLICK HERE (or, email firstname.lastname@example.org) and our United Way Representative will contact you to partner with you during your campaign!